Friday, October 2, 2009

中秋节快乐

mooncakes festival celebration in town


the star shape lantern is beautiful *love it*
but,
I like the traditional 1 more =)
there is more childhood memories inside..
every year go same street to buy lantern =.=
somewhere at ipoh near super kinta ..



mooncakessssssss =)
picture above shows mooncakes in my home ..
some are gift-sets from friends and relatives =)
For me,it is a lot =.=
b'cuz our family not really fancy mooncakes, only prefer traditional flavor ..XDD

outdated?
I dont think so, taste is something very personal ma..LOL


Lastly, wish everyone
中秋节快乐

2 comments:

  1. aaah! i hate you...make me miss mooncakes...Hahahaha! I also love the traditional flavor. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaa..
    I am surprised to see you here =)
    yea,traditional flavor is the BEST.. 中秋节快乐

    ReplyDelete