Sunday, October 11, 2009

korea fever =D 哈韩疯

1st week : outingss,gatherings
2nd week : parties n alcohol week,sleep at 4am...need facial&mask =P
3rd week : couch potato
last week : ??

more than a week not visit my own blog..

what I am doing in home?
rotten?
no,just become a couch potato =P
watch drama & lots of movies in this whole week.
90210 beverly hills,GG,OTH,G-force n etc..
but I like this d most =)
this is a 2008 korean drama_The world that they Live In
,他们的生活世界
This drama is talk about
Joo Joon-Young (Song Hye-Gyo) and Jung Ji-Oh (Hyun Bin) are insatiable PD's at KBS and want nothing but perfection in their work.
Unfortunately, this perfection doesn't stretch very far especially as they watch each other's love lives fall apart.
While the two once dated each other it's clear that their current focus is on their work... until they grow closer after their break ups.

I like this drama the most because it
Unlike other dramas that focus on a devious plot, the characters in this drama will take center stage as they try to balance their life, work, and possibly love for one another.

that shows more in reality,not so in drama fancy land..XD


Bsides,
I addicted on Taegoon's song recently..haha ^^
2 of this is my favorite,even is my ringing tone.LOL


1 last week for holiday..
appreciate n looking forward for new trimester =D

p/s :
not understand "some" ppl love to criticize on what I am watching
I accept and appreciate every good & bad comment but, pls dun be rude.
hello..
I watched n I like it,this is my blog,what is your problem??
is d korea's company or me offended you?
For me,any movies, dramas that touches my heart,me likey =)
no matter what is the language,skin color n culture.
it is just a TV entertainment
and it is very personal to judge it is worth or not,every1 have different fav.
no need take it so serious,take it easy,people =)

No comments:

Post a Comment