Wednesday, September 30, 2009

holiday's

Exam is over
Semester Break is now on the mode =)
hanging out almost everyday
meeting old friends is GOOD
but
Laziness still on the mode -.-
I'm
Lazy to blog..
So,
lets the pictures tell^^

lemme introduce you, chauffeur of the day- dear Chin Lyn..XD

f21
favorite shopping store =)
bought a lot there =S
bankrupt mode is ON
T.G.I
Lunch at TGI's
Food is yummy as always =D
but it's portion is large le, makes me so FULL..*burp*

J'&Co
bought this for my sis =)
she is a donut's FANSeee


b'cuz of day still early,
we went to batu ferringhi since both of us not goin there after grown up..LOL
there is two silly wearing long jeans,blouse,and HEELS fooling around the beach =.=

FML,where gt ppl wear heels & jeans to that place?
hahaaa..but we have a good time there thou =)
only disappointment is the beach is polluted la,d sea not blue anymore like when I was little
(I am still young ..XDD)


Gathering

Group photos
self snap with bob most of the time =.='''
miss him so much..LOL
so long time din met him already


accompany mummy to hypermarket for veges,fruits
since I am so FREE in home..=P

Tee-Nya Kuih =D
my favourite


bought this 2 earings =)
I think this is CUTE ..
Butterflies is beautiful,do not understand why some of my friends have phobia on butterflies?
*wondering*


p/s :
There is still few outings that I enjoyed =)
but,sadly..
I din received the photos yet T_T
so stay tuned if you 1na see the pictures..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment