Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tagged by James Khor

These are my firsts..
If I tag you, it means I want to know yours..
Copy and paste this note into your notes, delete my answers, and fill yours in.. ^^

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
I never date 1 honestly..

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Less =D

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
white wine..

4. What was your FIRST job?
my mum's daughter xD..I nvr work b4

5. What was your FIRST car?
Nissan Sunny gifted by uncle whn 18th bday..


6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
my babe,Joey

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
ah Hun..

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Ms.黄悠儒.. I juz knew she is kexin's mum =) Aint tht d world is small?

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I am not so sure is HongKong or Shenyang,memory flashback please..

10. Who was your FIRST best friend?
My babe, Joey.She will be always my bestie.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
standard2, sorta primary sch outing,not rmb where is it..

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Mummy,she calls me early morning..

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Hmm...I have no idea

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Answer my mum's call..

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Err..Orchestra performance at KLCC counted or not?

16. FIRST tattoo?
Ouch!! I have none but I likes tattoo xP

17. FIRST piercing?
Ears,when I was very young.

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
HongKong,China

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
I watched tons of movie, cnt remember which is d first 1^^

20. When was your FIRST detention?
when I was little, I didnt finish my theory homework =(

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
I slept alone..weee =)

23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
a better skin condition..so, I can do a lil' sport =)

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
diving,horse riding,play guitar n etc..There is too much to list out..


25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for you/ you asked to marry?
Ahahaa..only God knows..

26. What was the first sport you were involved in?
badminton..totally unbelievable!!

27. What were the first lessons you ever took?
Piano lesson at 4 years old^^

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
take a warm bath? It depends..

29. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
Hmmm.. not so sure

tag: 1.Yling 2.Angie 3.Burger 4.Andrew 5.Zack Zi Fa

2 comments:

  1. hey sis im very bz lately so no time to stay in touch, hope to get along sometime later k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..
    sweet to gt ur msg here^^
    yea,for sure..
    rmb prepared me a mango smoothies then..
    *evil grins*

    ReplyDelete