Sunday, July 26, 2009

Far Away

Starbucks at sunway

I have been far way from starbuks ever since I was at kampar..
What is the reason that i miss It?
Eventhough I am not a coffee lover..
It is bcoz it's a nice place of hanging out.
A nice place that can read..
A nice place to rest when you shopped a lot..xD
A place that I can enjoy a sip of hot chocolate & beautiful scenery when FREE.
Instead of going mamak stall yumcha again..
I decided to go Starcbucks with friends at friday night unexpectedly..
Discussing what flavour of muffin I should order..
LOL
but!!
d Ipoh's Starbucks closed at 12am unexpectedly..
We arrived there 11pm++
I thought their bussiness hours till 2am??
Even d formal worker of Starbucks thougt so- proudly presents Ms.Meei Shy..=/
So,
we end up our yc session at sumwhr hawker food stalls behind sincero
and McD for strawberry sundae =D
yet,starbucks far from me again =.=

3 comments:

  1. ow..
    my darling is far from d hanging out time,and homesick already ..
    when you home,call me call me..
    we go partayyyyyy XD
    miss the time
    catching up a while..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yala yala..
    homesick =(
    how long is your holiday my dear?
    email me your contact la then..
    no phone number how to call =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. email sent..
    I use back my number ler..
    I have 2 mths holidays,goin back States end of Sept.
    BTW,like your starbucks post..XD

    ReplyDelete