Sunday, August 2, 2009

Boredoms KILLER =P

tagged by Vincent
rules : answer this questions and tag whoever you like =D

tag
1: yling the bz one
2: james who officially in love recently ^^
3.poi cia d smart 1..
4.kuanie d one who I long time no see
5. zack d funny 1..
what are you wearing right now ?
a bareback shirt,shorts

if you could have any super power, what would it be ?
teleportation .

what is your favorite weather, and why ?
warmwarmwarm, when the air is cool but the sun does all the work .

say something about the person who tagged you :
He's cute ,inspirational, and he has the nicest skin among my friends .

if you could have a house- totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be ?
that's a toughie . i don't know if i'll be able to settle down in just one place ..

if you could wake up anywhere tomorrow, where would it be ?
anywhere..prefer a seaside resort ^^ sunbathing with my family and friends.
1na way out of tons of assignments,studies,pass year paper..
Describe your style.
this is way too personal..
I'm a girl who love to wear jeans,shorts, skirt and anything which makes me look slimmer(bt there is no such things unless you work out XD).
n I only wear pieces that are real long or real short..I m not so into d 3/4 sytle=P
Bohemian style that combine vintage and modern which I really like =)


Who's your style icon?
I honestly don't have one . there are a ton of people i take inspiration from, but i don't idolize any of them because they all wear outfits every once in a while that i really don't like.

What are your favourite accessories?
Earings and bangles.. I like necklace too..but seldom wear it.. anklet =D all d time on my ankle..

What are your EYE-ONs currently?
flats,heels,pumps,latest SB nike sneaker...
I am alwiz not enought shoes to wear XD

joey said : I once called sick to Uni, bcoz I couldnt find any MATCHING SHOES!! ROFL

What do you have the most in your wardrobe?
Hmm... I never figured out what I have the most, singlet?jeans? white tees? bareback ?


What is your favourite colour?
multicolored =D bt i prefer white,pink and purple..


What are your favourite brand?
Espirit ,Forever 21,TopShop....I dun have "the one", I just buy clothes i like n I afford =D


Things that you want but can't afford any yet?
A real penthouse, fits with my LOVELY family,a HUGE wardrobe , a room only with my SHOES,bla bla bla...HHAHAAHAHAAA..(ss-ing)


No comments:

Post a Comment