Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy??

Yayyyy.. I got my new time table!!!!!!!
So happy about it..
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..xD
Today..
I go burger's lecture,it was quite fun n i have learned something like skeptical attitude & empirical approach..muahahaa..
Then I buy a english novel titled '' Drama Queen''
I read few pages already and it is quite nice^^
Is time to read novel without knowing what time,what day n even no need to rest & eat.. LOL..
I have been read a chinese Han's dynasty history book..
I used 1 day to finish a book like almost 500pages per book la..
If not remembered wrong,i start after my breakfast..
then when I finished,I only realized it is already almost 9pm..
n only then i just get hungry..LOL..
but i am very tired after that..hahaa siao mia aku=.=
Hahahahaaaa..
I think that when you get interested with d story,you will finish it just a slip on eye..
but I am very clear n remember d story i read.. not cincai cincai read through 1..*hAo lian* HAHHAHAHAHAA..
BTW,after dinner..
yl suggest go PM=pasar mlm to jln jln.. o m g!! pm was crowded!!! I can only see people.. hahaha..

Hmm..no more thoughts to write yet..
So,
I am goin to stop here n off to bed soon =)
ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment