Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A moody post..=(
blueeeeeeeeeee...
Used to easy to emo this few days...

Every1 seems so busy,but I am not..=/
I still havent get my time table.gosh...
Things was not going smoothly these days..There always need to wait with no limit..=/
I HATE TO WAIT WAIT & WAIT..

I wish I can get into my new life easily..=(
+U+U to myself..=D

Oh ya..
I finally met BYY..hahahaa...
we just not seeing each other a semester break but we like din see each other for ages..LOL
have a girl talk with her yesterday whole evening..
We talked everything,it is very nice though..^^
happy that we still can talk like last time because there have really been a ages we din talk like this already..ROFL..xD
(mr.BNR,if you are reading this please dun kepo wht we talked..LOL)
n then we 8 about friends msn's personal message..
1 of byy's friend wrote..如果思念是一种传染病,我宁愿被传染了..
LOL,i am not really remember what he wrote..bt i guess d meaning is kinda same^^

I agreed with it bottom of my heart=)
but then, I still cannot 100% get rid of d past 1...T.T..
I am not still missing or still loving him..just ''still there''
There are some1 said : pictures fade,but memories last^^
but then there was also some memories are not meant to keep..
We are still friend of coz, but then i just not really okayy when he send me a msg or whatever..
Tears still flowing sometime..T_T
So..
I am like, stay out from my mind please!!!
Sorry that I am not that generous..

Anyhow,I prefer single all d way at this moment..
At least, I am happy with being together with friends..

2 comments:

  1. lols..
    wat means 1 of byy friend har??
    nt ur fren mieh??
    heheee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..
    i 1na take back wht i have said to you..xD
    LOL..not really kenal ma..=.=

    ReplyDelete