Thursday, June 4, 2009

10/6/09

'Not Truth, but Faith, it is that keeps the world alive' ...

oh man,i love this quote..^^

************************************************

it is almost a week that I din upate my blog..=.=

because I am busy!!!!!

LOL..totally a NONSENSE!! I juz busy yum cha,busy read novel,busy making new friends..

New life is cool,so far so good anyway..

know sum new friends frm yee ling such as: cheesy,yk,xiao jie,vingent,hoong wei,eko,xiu wan,fan n etc..most of them are taking advertising in their degree=)
They makes me love yum cha..hahaa

I duno how to describe,bt thn i din used to yc till 5am in my foundation though..=/

N even do this 3-4 times in last week..

LOL..maybe i found my clique??I hope so..friends forever^^

Btw,mentioned Joel here a lil' bit..

hahaaa..I was *happy* when i saw him in my lect..coz i saw sumbdy i knew..not bad=)

n bcoz of some reason,i owe him n kexin a dinner..=.=

duh...a bully =[

Bsides,I need to +U+U to get a new group of friends for assignments 2mlo!!

+U+U..

No comments:

Post a Comment