Tuesday, June 23, 2009

randoms

I have many thoughts to write but not much time to blog-ing..
I have loads of works on my TO DO LIST,but all I can do is DAYDREAM=.=
I have assignments to do,but i am still watching drama...cham lo!!!
Here is some randoms to share...

1st,
Lakers♥ ♥2009 NBA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!


ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) --
Kobe Bryant is one win from an NBA title to call his own. Derek Fisher got him there.
Fisher forced overtime with a 3-pointer with 4.6 seconds left in regulation and then drilled another one with 31.3 seconds to go in overtime as the Los Angeles Lakers outlasted the Orlando Magic 99-91 in Game 4 on Thursday night to open a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals.

The Lakers used a huge 16-0 run in the second quarter to take control of Game 5 and never looked back from there, beating the Orlando Magic 99-86 to capture the franchise's 15th NBA Championship.
Kobe Bryant led the way with 30-points.
KOBE!LAKERS!!! KOBE!LAKERS!!! KOBE!LAKERS!!!!
I wish I was on the live show =D
B.T.W,
i know this news is not d ''latest''..

Just 1na share out what i thrilled about^^

I was a "loyal" kobe fans since i was *very* young..
I am not sure when it starts..
Just remember that time
Kobe Bryant, along with Shaquille O'Neal, helped the Lakers win three straight NBA titles.Woohoo!!

2nd,
just watched 17again starring by Zac Efron..*love it*

D storyline was okayy to me..
I did not read d plot b4 watch the movie ..(I usually read b4 watch any movies)
bt it turns out great on me!!
comedy,i laughed..xD
love few scene in this movie..
so i consider it as a not badd movie?


p/s :
Me is me. Like it or not, take it or leave it.
what I like or dislike is not your problem!(you know who you are)

No comments:

Post a Comment