Monday, June 22, 2009

Daddy,i ♥ YOU


It is already 2am,
means father's day is waiting 2010 June..
but,
that does not means you treat him nicely n sayang them only on that day..
bcoz i love my dad every single day,single minutes even every single seconds..

I just read my friend,kuanie's latest blog post..
It is a post that about father's day & her life with her father..
I do not know why,I cried like hell when i read it...DAMMIT!!
Suddenly felt almost a month i didnt talk with my dad??
I mean after i back to kampar after semester break..
Suddenly feel that i aint not a good daughter though..
innocence brings troubles home when I was little..
rebellious brings troubles home when I was in secondary schools..
&
now carelessness/stupidity of me gets you a lil' dissapointed on me!!!!!!!!
OMG,what a kind of daughter like me!!! a TROUBLESOME
GUILTY n REGRETS arounds my heart over n over..

Nevertheless,i could not remember image that you scold me n etc..
you just keeps telling me what is TO DO n what is not NOT TO DO..=)
I think I am not that good express how i heart you,maybe deep dwn inside my heart..
I am still a totally tradition chinese girl who not good in express their feelings through face to face..
n i forget when i started not to do hand-made wishing card to you..
n even just replace it by sending a text message =.=
seems so long ago already=(

Ages photo,i guess i was only 4 in it..
See,my dad en tao le!!
ahahahaaa
funny look of daddy..LOL..looks like a geeky man??
d sunglass he wore is frm forever 21,camwhoring with my sis while I am busy do shopping with mum..xD

Anyway,
my dad is AWESOME
he is SUPER DAD
a GEEK DAD sometimes..xD
always HERO NO.1
a SWEET DAD..=]
my dad is HANDSOME & HOT than any1 who had 6'ft,6 packs,sexy smile..LOL

n ..my world's GREATEST DAD evermuahahahhaaha..^^


oh yea..maybe you wont read this..
maybe you do not even know I have a blog?
ahahaa..anyhow,I still love euuuuuuuuuu..

P/S:
mammy,if you read this..

please dun get jealous haar,i will wrote another 1 for you next time..wakakaaa..
both of you are the best's BEST!!!
love papa n mama covers me like a warm blanket whenever I did a good job or i brings troubles=)

No comments:

Post a Comment