Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Right Kind of Wrong

I 1na post this blog post long time ago,not really remember when was it already *oops*

I am not purposely post it for reasons,just this is my blog,this is what i feel right now^^

no offense dude..

I still rmb our song n what u hve said to me..

but Anyhow,I've moved on..yippieeeee!!

I Know all about your reputation,and how it's bound to be a heartbreak situation
But I can't help it if I'm helpless

Loving you isn't really something I should do
Shouldn't wanna spend my time with you
That I should try to be strong
But baby you're the right kind of wrong,yeah baby you're the right kind of wrong

A mistake I'm making
But what you're giving, I am happy to be taking

They say you're something I should do without
They dOn't know what goes on

All the times, and anytime.

Initially,
I guess love would be nice for someone, as this life...
Been through just about everything,but
When it comes to relationships.
Don't know what i was missing
When i told myself that was it.
But here i go,
Hurt again beause of my curiosity
Now that it's over,
What else could it be,besides a cheat?

I made a promise never to settle,
Cause i hided the heart break, crying and cheating,
I used to hate to see you go.
But this time is different,
I don't even feel the distance.

When you started to ignore me
Do you see a single tear??
It isn't gonna happen here & ever

I'm not missing you anymore=]

Thanks for all the memories,even though they weren't so great.
Love's good when it's right. Bad, when it's left in your memory.



p/s :

there are few sentences = song lyrics *shy*

just use it because it was so just into my feeling..



No comments:

Post a Comment