Thursday, June 25, 2009

hurray.....gonna go back hometown this saturday^^
yayy!!!I am already away from my sweet home 1 month.
LOL,i know it is not a very *long* time period la..but still happy that can go home.
miss my bed,miss home cooked food,miss my mami&daddy,n of coz my stupiak sis..
hahahaaa..xD

Watched a lot movies this few days..Do not know why I am so into *movie* mode??
I guess I 1na ran off my assignments?I guess comedy is helping me release stress?
SWT,havent start do assignments already had *stress*!!
I am a totally genius=.=

Just watched confessions of shopaholic,*love it*
as usual,d main character is cute & pretty..
n she brings up a good show^^ (for me=])


BTW,i planned to do a lil shopping after back hometown..
so excited about it..ngiak ngiak ngiak..XD
planned to buy some new shoes & some new t shirts..
I have not enough t shirts to wear already le=(
i guess is not not enough la,just i have no new 1 already=(
how sad it was??
n i 1na buy SHOES!!!!!!
planned to buy some new flats.



I 1na shopping!!!!!!! Penang,here I come.






Anyhow,d last picture is wedges that i adore n think it is cute..
1na own it when grand sales.WAKKAKAA
but then converse macam no sales 1,i want buy a new pair of converse la..
something like this,simple n white^^
when you want it to be plain,still can fold back to be all white..
when 1na add some colour or pattern,can fold it out..cool huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment