Monday, June 1, 2009

1/6/09

A New Start..

A New Chapter Begin..

New Friends..

New Class..

Everything was just okayyy today..
I settled everything by 12.00pm..
Spend whole morning for waiting...
Keep Waiting here n there..
1na collect a new time table,d office said they din have the hard copy..
I am like..WHAT ? You did not have the hard copy,then where should I have 1?
Then they replied,you just cincai go a class la,you will get a new 1 by this 2 week..
SWT!!!! I din even have a time table for a whole course..How can I CINCAI go for a class???
I think d office failed the management studies..LOL.xD

Had my breakfast with yee ling & fayee at GK hotel..*winks*
D breakfast only have limited choices..=/ but 3 of us like d surrounding..=)
D most important thing is GK is air-conditioned!!!!!
Kampar's wheather is killing me softly..muahahahaa
DAMNED HOT++++++

After that,I go dye my hair at kel-vin's saloon with yee ling..
I am quite satisted with d colour..*happy*
A Big thank you to YL very much for accompany me always!!!!!
XOXO
Btw , trying to get a longer hair n i want my black hair again!!!!!
dunwan colour already..
BLACK is better^^

Then...
We planned to Public Bank to collect our debit card,but d bank is crowded!!!
So,we ended up makan ICE KACANG at a kopitiam that quite ''famous''..xD
Ice is the BEST when the weather is HOT..

After that, I go back to take a nap..^^


-END-

P/S: Kampar is now full of cars,bicycle n HUMANS!!!
Everywhere also FULL..si bo? Like a busy small town now..From a quiet 1 to a BUSY 1...
So,i planned not to drive when go dinner..=)
bcoz there was no parking..n Traffic Jam!!
LOL..kampar also ''traffic jam''..=.=


2 comments:

  1. Ur welcome jann...
    Yea, Kampar is so full of human n vehicles...
    Car pooling needed...
    Love to walk...
    Hehe...^^
    Thx for the cute T...
    I love it so much... *hugs*
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete