Saturday, June 27, 2009

Respect

Yesterday morning,I was shocked when i knew M.J had passed away..
All m'sia FM like hitz.fm ,mix.fm, fly.fm all tuned in M.J fm..
I am not really into M.J,
but every single song from radio is all in my head..
I never knew I know so much of him -.-
He is totally a legend =)

King of Pop,Michael Jackson died on June 25th, 2009


You are not alone by Michael Jackson

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold

You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart




M.J , the moonwalker..best dances move ever^^
may M.J rest in peace.

A legend dies,but you are still in my heart=)

No comments:

Post a Comment