Saturday, November 20, 2010

a lovely 20th birthday

my 20th birthday falls on 8th November :)
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
i know i know i know i know i KNOW -____-
this post quite late,hahaha
i have no blogging mood marh XD

thank you everyone who wish me on my text messages,
fb wall,
calls,
emails,
blog post,
and also surprise wishes,
i had a blessed birthday :D

thanks for the celebration too :)
i appreciate it very much.

specially thanks to papa mama n sis
also

1st : classmates (allen,yennie,munyee,jason,lau,junkee & coco)
thank you for the lunch,cake, cute charco n lies :P
charco & dino teman me sleep every-night XP

2nd : thanks to celine,kerina & e yan :) thanks for the jewelery box..
thanks to you that i have so much of earings,bangles and necklace again.XD
also for staying in grand kampar hotel,hahaa :D

3rd : toi,chinchee,choo,lowchen,soonkeat for the dinner,surprise and cake :)
hehee,also toi for bringing me for movie instead of karaoke session -____-

4th : hb,bear,derek,hung ee, for the surprise and cakepromise you next time sure alcohol session with you all :)

5th : my dearest housemates for sure :) (meei shy,wilson,suying,yinsu and wilson) for the dinner and cake,i like the cake XD
also peiyong and sook kwen for the superb kawaii taufu look turtle soft pillow :D

birthday wishes !!!!

1st : ------secret---- i think it considered mission accomplished
2nd:------cgpa increase increase and increase :P,
good result,strong minded and also a healthy body is the most important for now :D
3rd: --------shhhhh :P -----------

p/s :
the sequence is according who celebrate with me first,no unbalanced mind ar.xoxo
also the photos!!!!!most of them still in my dearie kerina's baby DSLR,LOLsblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

p/p/s : MAMA!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I m broke,sponsor me.me wanna go Europe for 21st birthday present.muahahahah...i even think of 21st birthday wish XD

No comments:

Post a Comment