Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am better now =D

S.I.C.K
I hate you,I never love you ><
Fall a sick on Sunday..
Maybe is rain cz kampar rain contently and I din bring umbrella go out =.=
what a lazy rabbit ! that is why I fall a sick..
fever,dizzy,feels very cold even I pull on my jacket and switch off the fan ><''
Feel better when I wake up in yesterday morning,just feel cold..
go to class and take my midterm like normal..
still action when met friends outside the lecture hall that I am recovered & no need meds already =.=
but,
After class and lunch.It rain heavily in a sudden with no clue!!!!!
Gosh,Every1 run to the parking lot =.=
so, it means I kena hujan again T_T
After back,I took a warm bath..
but it seems not effective!! I just feel no energy & cold,cold and very cold!!!!!
TOTALLY FREEZE

feels so pity myself that time =.=
Luckilly I still able to send a text to friend to help me to buy medicine.
and
I am now recovered^^



meds always looks creepy !! uek =p

p/s : thank you choo & toitoi =) although d medicine looks creepy, but it save me.LOL

p/p/s : my assignment group member,so sorry that I cannot do my work properly this few days.I will do it better as I promise ^^

2 comments: