Saturday, November 14, 2009

friday..

Friday mood = Stuck

I cant get out of bed today,or get you off my mind.
I just cant seem to find a way to leave the love behind.
I aint tripping,I am just missing you.
Every now and then when I am all alone.
I'd be wishing that you would call me on the telephone.
I am such a fool
I cant take it what am I waiting for..
My heart still breaking,I miss you even more.
And I cant fake it,the way I could before.
I "hate" you,but I miss you
I cant stop thinking of you..

A moody friday for no reason..
A sleepless night again...
After watching some videos that others posted up

Maybe I am missing you,James..

Everyday I was like seeing you in Uni..
When I am playing fluff,I think of you ><
Remember those day you kinda forced me to play this application & want me send to you items.
Now,d game is kinda no meaning to play anymore =(
cuz where there is no "fight",there have no fun ='(

R.I.P my friend I guess you are an angel up there now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment