Saturday, October 31, 2009

Which 1 better?

I want a new digital camera.
I am getting bored with my current 1...hahhaa

but which brand or model should I buy it?
Any recommendations?hmmm..

so headache about it.
Every product got it owns nice feature.
which 1 should I buy?
this one? not a compact,not a SLR,it is OLYMPUS PEN E-P1

this? Fujifilm? not really remember d model name,just it's Colour is nice =) or this?Nikon coolpix ? sleek n stylish?
or any other brand/model?
gimme suggestions & recommendations =)

3 comments:

  1. I recommend you to buy a Sony T200... It suits you and it have many cool colors... hehe... By the way it has 20++ features and softwares just nice for you to use.. ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I hoped u ll getting well soon from the sadness.

    Anyway, i just hope to drop by and give you some suggestion if u still not yet getting ur new camera.

    If me, i will recommended u to by the Nikon, due to it is a proffesional company which only creates high quality camera, colour, lighting...

    This is only my suggestion...u still can make ur own choice.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks kelvin.

    LeeTitKun :
    thanks =) I m better already.
    I also prefer nikon..

    ReplyDelete