Saturday, October 24, 2009

kampar

1st week back to kampar.
there is so many "activities" .XD
but none of this connected with studies >.<
Just busy hanging out with friends,housemates..
"Share" a.k.a 8 about every1 very own's holiday in each hometown.=)

First 2 days back in kampar, I cannot sleep in night?
Insomnia? so not ME.
Hmm..I guess I already used to sleep my bed in hometown & not bed in kampar =.=
Luckily, I received a phone call from friend out for a yumcha session.
We bought beers from 7-11 n heading to westlake after yumcha session to kill time

2 beers & 2 ppl till around 6am+ in the morning.
LOL,what a record.
I am sure I sleep well after that not because of alcohol..

Just I am really tired.XD

tired but happy bcoz finally I can sleep well.*weeeeeeee*

thanks to him acc me till so "early"
Went to Ipoh for a movie_Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.
When I first heard about this movie,I simply laugh at the title,I had never read the book and had never heard the story.
Just some +ve comment from friends who had watched.

I was invited by friends go to watch at ipoh last few days and am glad I did.
I had a good laugh in it.
At first,
this storyline sounds random, but by the end, I looked at it a totally different way.
I see it as a guy who wants to follow his dream of changing the world and showing what's in his mind. That's the kind of storyline I find inspiring. ;)
Either way,
all that matters is I was entertained n I was ....beyond expectations =)

Towards the end
,
there are really some suspenseful action scenes.
There are not perfect,but they do add the fun in the film.
I think it is cartoon version of 2012?
hahaaa..
looking forward for 2012 in coming Nov.

There is only one things annoyed 3 of us is a kid that quite noisy sit near us in the cinema><
me & chen
he falls on killkenny.XD

me & sn
End of my first week back to kampar.
Friday night = party night,yuhooo..XD
went to barrom at ipoh with friends yesterday night,it was not bad thou.
end it up with sleepy eyes and go back kampar.
Luckily I am not the driver,cz I am *very* sleepy.teheee

-end-
2nd week started = I need to focus on on studies already +U+U+U

No comments:

Post a Comment