Saturday, September 12, 2009

I listen to this all the time =D

"Which artist you listen to,never listen you mention abt eh ??"
asked by my friend yesterday,Jenny

"Har??Didnt mention about?You din pay attention on me when I am talking I guess?"
that is my reply to her.
Now,I would like to write about..xD

1.Alicia Keys
Most of my friend know I am a BIG fans of her long long time AGO..
For me, every song of her just amazing ..XD *love keys*

2.Gavin Degraw
-Especially his ( I dont wanna be) so CLASSIC of him!!!


3.Nick Lachey
I love Nick Lachey!!!
most of his song is my favorite =)
Read

If Everyone Cared Lyrics

here
4.Nickelback too...
repeat nickelback's album whole day also wont be bored..XD

5.Adam Lambert =D
I prefer his version of mad world than Gary Jules and also his version of No Boundaries than Kris Allen..=p
Idol always..what he sang always BETTER..LOL
Cant wait his new album to release this FALL..



6.Kate Voegele
WOW..this young lady's voice is powerful!!!!! *GENG*
I am OBSESSED..=)


7.Christina Aguilera
Last but not least =)
fighter..reflection..dirtty..hurt..car wash..when I turn into you..cant hold us down ..
every song ROCKS my nerve.LOL ..
*sounds weird =.=*
Christina & Alicia is d one I own all of their albums ..XD


I knew this is not *NEW* or *HIT-LIST*
but their songs always is my fav in playlist =D
fall on them..=p

p/s : I cannot load Alicia Keys and Gavin Degraw's video up here due to embedding disabled by request =(

5 comments: