Tuesday, September 8, 2009

when exam nears..

I am always in this scene ...
but not in drooling part..XDD
how nice is d study place??
spot that apple juice?
there always FOOD on my table =.=
& I am concentrate on IT more than my notes..

There is so many terms to understand and to keep it all in my Head..
DANG!! I still in da play mode..=P


ugh.... there is just 1 more week is my final exam..
but I still like hanging over somewhere =S
help!!!!
turn on my study mode please =)


p/s : I MUST finish at least 5 chapters 2mlo!!(self promise)
ciaoz~~ update after 5 chapters is studied..XD

2 comments:

  1. well you gotta focus ya =p
    but once a while you need to take rest ya...
    go to my blog and relax~~~ ok? hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks..
    focus,focus!!
    that s for sure I visit your blog..XDD

    ReplyDelete