Wednesday, September 2, 2009

critical thinking XDD

Tagged by dear Jenny,my hsemate =D
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with d wedding plan!=)
At the end, choose d people u want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.If I tagged you, it's because I want to know about u! =)


tag : 1.yling 2.shawnpaul 3.jameskhor 4. poicia 5. gordon

1. How old are you?

-
60++ days to 19th =[
(my last teenage year.LOL)


2. Are you single?

- Hell yeah^^

3. At what age do you think you'll get married?

- when I want to ? XD~ after 26..


4. Do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?

- I am single la wei..=.=


5. If not, who do you want to marry?
- . . . my man still traveling the world, do not know when I will meet him..XD

6. Who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?

- Joey la =) bestman, I din think abt it b4 =S


7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?

- errrrr... lemme thinkkkkkkk


8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?

- Maldives , hahahhaaha..(I always wanted to go there)

din think abt for d honeymoon yet,^^anywhere is fine for me i guess, as long both of us happy

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?

- I will answer this when I wanted to be married,HAHA..

10. Will that include your exes?
-
- does that important ? *confused*

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
- I am not really fancy about d cake's part, maybe hundreds of CUTE cupcakes..XD

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
- HAR?? i want a wedding planner,EASIER =D

13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
- classic ballade? glam rock? (it sounds like my party more than my wedding)

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
- Fine dining


15. Champagne or red wine?

- both is fine.


16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?

- can plan like this 1 ar??

17. Money or household items?

- anything would be alright =)


18. How many kids would you like to have?
- . . .lemme think .hmmm

19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
- honeymoon in DVD? photos better la.


20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next.
- everyone =)
I wanted to know you guys are planned this b4 or like me,almost BLANK =.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment