Thursday, August 27, 2009

called me r ♥ a ♥ n ♥ d ♥ o ♥ m


went shopping with mummy in miss sixty and xixili =D
do a lot shopping in there, sales ma..LOL
i m such a big spender =X..
bought lotta lingerie n few clothes =)
I prefer a belt i bought in miss sixty, so cool..XD



back to hometown on thursday morning =)
but, d weather is terrible..
nothing much special happens to be updated..
whole day rains heavily and lazy hanging out..
found this bracelet and earings in Agnes Sim's bloggie,
love it so much..but it is SOLD =(
too bad..


watched chibi maruko chan with my sis in home caused rain heavily ='(
randomly saw this special heels in my sis's pc..
that was so cool!!!'
how cool is that both of your favourite can combine..
piano + heels


p/s : so diaryyyy post..*sigh* I wanna write something cool ler..

3 comments:

  1. chibi maruko chan... i used to watch it everyday after school in japan =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..great =)
    I love 小丸子..
    my childhood's favorite cartoon..
    even NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... i only watched it 7yrs ago =p

    ReplyDelete