Thursday, July 16, 2009

when you are not at your home sweet home...

when you are not at home..
when you miss your home cooked food.. thn..
it is a time for your friends,hsemates to show that how pandai to cook.. ahahahaa..


spaghetti cooked by yinsu..=)
totally *surprised*
bcoz it was supposed cooked by su ying, somehow she gt urgent to handle.. so,when i come back frm Uni..
I saw ys COOKING!!! LOL..anyway,it's taste nt bad^^
breakfast by meei shy...
this is what i got when i was having my midterm or exam..
aunty meei shy alwiz prepare this kind of energetic n lovely meal to us..
super nice^^

fried rice by meei shy...
so *touched* coz i only received a text that ask me taken my lunch or not.
n gt this when i back from Uni..
it is well preapred..
warm n tasty..

this is fruit spagetti with chicken by benson, my cousin brother
^o^

super super tasty!!
*thumbs up*

BTW ,
I missed out a lot photos that is soups , chrysanthemum tea,tomyam n etc by other hsematesssssss..

so whoever's "masterpiece" is not up there, pai se la...

I will rmb to take pictures on that^ ^


p/s:
my character in 1469 is cuci pinggan..
so,no food frm mine=.=

n there is ALWAYS gt d same excuse n reason that i cannot loose my weight..
coz it is TASTY !!!!
cnt get rid of it..LOL XD


Lastly, I'll like to congratz to my buddy that graduate frm University ***..
I forget wht is the Uni name already =.=
I only knew it was located at Bradford,UK..
all d best bro!!
n of coz a BIG thank you for your pressie,n din forget to buy present to me while travelling...
I m not at home, so I din un-tie my present yet..
so catch ya up when I am home =)


No comments:

Post a Comment