Wednesday, July 15, 2009

15 July 09

a week didnt update my blog already
*=p*
Wednesday blue...
did you guys heard b3fore Wednesday blue 1 ar?

LOL...
Monday blue as usual because 8am got class..XD
had a tired and busy Tuesday, but happy =)
accompany meei shy to old town repair her car starts for around 3 hours+..
I almost fall asleep when i was there due to not enough sleep in the previous night.
then do assignment in front of my lappie few hours, then discussion few hours..
damn exhausted but it end up with nice work^^
then do not know why so moody today..
moody without reason again...
because of something i heard ytd? I dunno..
because of something happens? I dunno..
*confused*
because I am not so easy to get into a moody mode.

My bestie is having her exam,so cannot text her so frequently =(
good luck to her, I am sure you will get well results. +U+U
I need my friends T_T
wish me gt everything in A+
ahahaa..sounds greedy.

p/s :
before I end this post, this quote fly inside my head..
I heard this from him few times, but today it seems brings a NEW meaning to me ^^
Cause of negative.. Thus positive exist..
quoted by jameskhor

Anyway, 1na escape from moody ..
so wish me have a great times in Uni.
ciaoz~

p.p.s : i din get permission frm James for writing his quote in my blog.hope he is ok to deal with it..heheee

No comments:

Post a Comment