Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things I do when HOLIDAYSssss

Jackson Brundage a.k.a James Lucas Scott in One Tree Hill..
Jamie is such a sweetie in this drama..^^
Duh..love him so sooooo much..



GG..Gossip Girl..

what am I doing in my whole semester break at home??
after a trip to redang..

I watch TVs..
I eat a lot..
I gained weight..
Watching drama n movies..

ugly betty,gossip girl,one tree hill,CSI,prison break,priviledged,cashmere mafia,pepper dennis n etc...
I even repeat movies years ago due to bored..=_=
but..

d thing that I spend most of my time is facebook-ing..
muahahhaaaa...
I am very into a application that so call (fluff)friends..
Many of my friend wonder what is so 'siok' inside..
I duno , d reason s damned SIMPLE!!
Just because I am ADDICTED..

LOL..no cure =(





Bast Kitten Statue in Egypt Theme..
Black cat = mystery..
Love it..Gifted by friend^^
3 of this toy car is d newest & latest items in (fluff)..
so cute!!!!
EAGER for it..muahahaaa



This is my newest (fluff) habitat..
No idea/ inspiration to decorate a new 1..=(
Someone get me inspired plssss...hahaa..

3 comments:

  1. I give u inspiration...
    Go c my blog jiu can d!!
    Wakaka...
    Saja wan lie ppl go c my blog...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. halo..
    hw u doing thr?haha
    i oso watching one tree hill tis holiday..
    but is from season 1..haha
    nw season tree almost finish watching..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yling,
    yala yala..
    everyday will go check your blog n gets me inspired!!!

    khangyouuuuuuu,
    so miss you!!so long din chat already!^^
    i m fine here,
    OTH ad season 6..
    hahaa..bt nvm,it is nice!!
    watch slowly..
    hahhaa..

    ReplyDelete