Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturdayyyy...xD

A random post here...


Went Queensbay Mall today at Penang for Haagen Dazs..
LOL..XD
Nola,actually is nothing to do at home..So,go there jalan jalan..
It is a tradition in my family starts when I born..(I mean go out jln jln makan makan whn everyone have nothing to do at home = )


I order a Vibrant Contemplation after every1's want different flavour of ice cream..
b/c it has layer upon layer of taste and texture with your choice of 8 luxurious scoops balanced on crispy wafers and chocolate curls-a true feast for your imagination.(I copy this from HD's menu of coz..xD)



This is what happens after every1 'EAT' it..J Pin, you destroy d ice cream's art only..=(
hahahahhaaaaa

This is my sis..She is d one who ate ALOT..=P

Took this when mummy trying her outfit in Forever 21..I found this lil' dress very cute.So i get in and captured it^^ I think i love bohemian style..

Love this dress but i didnt buy it la..today's purpose is teman mum ma..
LOL..see I am sooooooooooooo good..duh=.=

But in d end,i buy this earings for myself..Isnt it CUTE??ice cream!!!!!!!
Yum-O..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment