Friday, January 20, 2012

y3s1

16th Jan 2012
The date I officially ended my year 2 sem 3 and starts the final year of my degree :)

HELLO year 3 sem 1

After a week of new classes, frankly speaking. I cannot used to it YET grrrr ><
My first week full of meetings,discussion,meeting and discussion !!!
Imagine the first week I already feel tension,worry about this and that.
Also,I practically fail to attend 8am class because I CANNOT WAKE UP ><
It is seriously O-M-G !

So,I sincerely hope that I can handle it well and solve everything like a Pro after my CNY holidays! haha
Best of luck to myself and my dearie group member!
Gambateh and we must perform everything in best :D
WE must PASS GLORIOUSLY but not flunk it ya XD


p/s: just a short post. Ciaoz to hometown and happy cny my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment