Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mark

---2011---
Academic -
satisfaction in 1st and 2nd semester,but kinda worry for the 3rd one ><
overall i achieved my target and well done. *CLAPS :D*
Activities
-
joined much as i could. learned lot from different people and tolerate is the key to the success for an event. *HAPPY *
Travel -
For the oversea part,AGAIN ! went to HongKong @Jan and Spore @ May -__-
numbers of time went to both of this places still can find out new places and it is interesting :D

Was said before that wanted travel to Europe @ 2011 but failed.
The main reason is too costly and i not really LIKE budget THINGY :P

Also, i came out with a NEW plan and Europe this thingy had been delayed.


For 2011,
I did what i wanted and mostly i get the satisfaction and thanks to everyone who helped me, bear with me and make this happened :)

Also, the family support is the best ! It is the best medicine lifted me whenever things go down.

And, not to forget.Sorry to anyone out there offended by me :P I am straight in conversation but no harsh feeling ever :) People know me well in sarcasm language.hahaa

Conclusion, 2011 is a good year for me.
AT LEAST - effort is being well paid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment