Friday, November 18, 2011

The legal age - 21st .


my 21st birthday cake :D
me hearties, thank you my friend very much for
actually listened and remember what i said before!

the beloved one :)
Allen,Yeevon and Eyan
million thanks for the plan ,surprise & pressie.
n Eyan ! can you improve your lying skills ar??duhhh

classmates :) THANKYOU !!

8 of us reunite again :) xiexie ni men !

the juniors! hahaaa..thankyou
they practically sang birthday song more than 10 times to me.LOL

the whole class :)

the 3 musketeers & 3 ladies :)
It was really a surprise,me hearties !

Derek, Bear, Wang & HB :)
A great surprise too !
21st birthday that celebrate at 21st @ kampar

Million thanks for everything.
you guys just made my 8/11 memorable
And also every single present that i received :D
no matter how much it valued, it is just a way to shows sincerity.

p/s :
A delay post. thanks to all my friends who made this up :)
Sometimes, you can know who is the true friend while who does not when something came up :)
we are busy on our events and assignments, and yet they are still surprised me.
Also,thanks for my lovely parents and sis,they had a early celebration with me,
the photos just not with me yet.
Thousands words just cannot expressed my appreciation, so thanks to everyone who made this up,thanks for being my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment