Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Great Revival


Beginning of the Great Revival, known as The Founding of a Party in China and a companion piece to 2009's blockbuster The Founding of a Republic, details the historic events surrounding what is referred to as the Chinese Revolution, the period from 1911 to 1921, when Sun Yat-sen overthrew the Qing Dynasty and planted the roots of what has become today's Chinese Communist government.

The story shows the beginnings of the country's most influential first-generation leaders, including Mao Zedong, Chiang Kai-shek and Zhou Enlai.


This is the trailer :D
After watching this film, it makes me starting to miss d place already.
I read lot of China's history starting my primary school which i studied at ShenYang.
Believe it or not, i have strong patriotism/feeling on this place eventho i am a Malaysian.
I guess it is a huge influences from my childhood.
Click here to listen on this song :D
It is my favorite and i still can sing it now word by word.

To China

No comments:

Post a Comment