Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A sentimental rainy night

A random conversation with friends and a question strike into my mind
Do you ever think that what you would be in the next 10 years?
After 10 years, I am 30 ! sexy age i guess LOL

Will I have a great career ?
or just a random OL ? maybe a boss ? haaa

found a talented n hot prince charming?
or a nerdy but sweet downtown boy ?

Maybe i got married and be a good housemaker?
I bet my friends jaws down if this happened! HAHA
i din even know who i am going to married to -___-
it is so much fun that talk to your friends about your future wedding.LMAO

Traveling around ?
take a sip of martini and enjoy sunshine at hawaii ?
Maybe i traveled most of my fav spot when 30
or maybe i am too poor to do so but i hope it wont happen XD

hahahhahhahahahahahhahaaaaaa
I do not even know what will happen after so many years :)
I cant even know what will I faced tomorrow;
but we must LIVE our LIFE to the fullest !!

10 years is a bit far for me ,but i would like to make a 5 years plan in this rainy night :)
degree graduated as planned HOPEFULLY in 2012
take a master degree after that or 1 year travel- working :)
or maybe work first .
people ask me why to take master degree ?
SERIOUSLY! I AM NOT STUDY FOR MY CAREER
study is for knowledge, i choose advertising is not that i want to be a advertiser.
It is just because it was fun, i do learned alot until now and it is interesting.
WHO WILL LOVE DEAD BORED SUBJECTS ?
IT will just RUINED my university life, HELL NO !

and, they love to ask what career you would like to have ?
why you not study for your future ?
SERIOUSLY.LOL! I do dream big -- work as a pro marketer? copywriter? advertiser?
lecturer ? event planner? teach kids piano?

i am not sure for this moment, I am stucked -___-
but I am sure i will be great and a success life ,at least in my way.

and of coz i will Pray hard for the people that i know,
especially that my family member & friends to stay healthy and wealthy ;)
also, WORK HARD, PLAY HARD -- That's my life

for NOW, my current goal is just simple :)

Study hard to get at least a not bad result
Having fun as much as i could, spend more time with family,it is d sweetest moment for me.
my parents is d greatest one, they support me in everything
and , i would like to met more new friends.Getting know more people in different field, i do learned a lot from different people,they are just great :D



gahhhh....long crap and random just to kill time .
kiss you goodnight in this breezy night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment