Sunday, June 5, 2011

Letter ♥



Dear Apricot J:

how are you up there? Congratz that you had graduated :D
you are now a degree holder of accounting eh! so proud of you.
I miss you weih,it has been already 584 days.
Thinking about you when i randomly listen to fish leung's songs :)
Time flies right? still remember all the sticky notes you stick on my wall?
I keep it well still ya know ;)
Suying,yinsu,wilson & your mshy mami had been graduated.
Bless them doing well in future kay? and also bless me shun shun li li !
hahaa...McD are now available in kampar weih! lets cycling and go together!
i am revising what you talk to me in our last conversation
you know what you told me had been my guideline for making decision in life =)
and It had proved that your thoughts are correct ♥

anyway,i hope you doing good up there like i alwiz hope to =)
Rest in peace,may the God be with you.be a guai guai angel there
I guess you & jingxin is the most handsome angel up there :p lol
Give you a purple heart ♥ xoxo


C jan XD

No comments:

Post a Comment