Monday, June 20, 2011

Impromptu Speech

I starting love public speaking ;) maybe i had a hot lecturer? haha
Partially yes, and partially; its because i found it interesting.

Seriously,I wish i can speak in front of crowd without butterflies so badly,
I think i just need some practices ;)
I got a title of "Examination" ><''' I was hoping i can get Travel instead of examination.
At least i think i can speak better with just sharing my experiences in different places with just simple words;
instead of crap about those title that i am not really into it ><''
it will just makes me more nervous and makes my speech very uncertain.lol

I was so scared that i will randomly given the title "superhero" in the class
because i am not good in sharing my own superhero infront of unknown classmates
In facts, i am not familiar with those created superhero. Eg,superman,batman,n etc.
but, i would like to blog about it in this peaceful night.

Superhero. What does it meant to you? A human that have will powers? A human that can fly wherever they want? Or a human with great appearance and they save you just like the fairy tale? hahaha

For me, superhero is someone with great heart,they melts you in their kindness :)

My parents are my superhero! they are just like my greatest gift ever.
Thanks that i was born in this family :D
They provide me the greatest love when i need them most.
They didn't scold me for my failure,they give advices and support me all the time.
love them the most <3

Also, superhero is depends on you that how you defined it.
For my own perception,it is based on different situations. The one that i met in my degree life, he didn't have any will powers and cannot fly.of cause have no great body ><''
but he save me from insecurity :)
He accompany me when i am emotional breakdown,he just be with me.
makes me feel stronger and i really do appreciate it very much !
hug this friendship so damn much
although you are so indecisive in everything and annoying,LOL!!!
I will try to reply you every time you need help :)
and of cause be with you when you are down,but i hope it wont happen again on you.
Thanks for showing up when i needed help the most.


Thankyou

p/s : random bubbly post in an insomnia night X)

No comments:

Post a Comment