Saturday, April 23, 2011

Song Dedication Week by Mass Comm. Society

Mass Communication Society organized “Songs and Words You and Me”

Songs Dedication Week 2011. It is from 18th to 22nd of April, 11am to 3pm, Block C Cafeteria.

It is a event that we are here to help you to deliver your messages and blessings to your beloved,friends and lecturers.

You can select a song and even write down words in your heart, DJs are here to read it out!!!

group picture :)

me and zhiqian :)

girls !

dedication cards

HAHA ! Let me introduce you- our vice chairman- pretty qian :)

Poser !

when the event is going on .


The first event that i am involve in mass comm. society ever since i am a member of it.
A simple songs dedication week makes me learn a lot :)
learn to be good in a teamwork and tolerance will do.
For sure that i feel great can meeting up new friends in this song dedication week .
Also,
seeing different kind of people express their love towards their beloved, friends,
lecturers and etc.
I feel touched when reading their dedication in my heart.
Those words are just simply touched and meaningful.
I can see those people smile happily inside out from their heart,
when the DJs read out the message to them :)
it is sweet and warm- hearted .me likey very much X)

Words to say, Hard to Reach, Let us Help, Songs can Tell

p/s :
BILLION THANKS friends who shown up to support me :)
i Appreciate it very very much.
Thanks for friends that dedicate songs to me too.
It is just way too lovely and meaningful ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment