Wednesday, December 29, 2010

summary


from left to right :

class bbq party
KL study trip by miss leong
barroom party with classmates
langkawi trip with friends when sembreak
daddy 50th birthday party :)
macau-i forget d name of the place
pointillism submission
e yan birthday party at penthouse
chin lyn n me at macau

Christmas's eve party at bob house
hangout at lounge bar-airport
red wine session with peg and celine
girls during teambuilding presentation
charlie chaplin with my lovely family at Universal Studio,S'pore
Allen birthday dinner at Lau's
bob,bit,beng's movie session
birthday dinner at restaurant
halloween party :)

watching world cup in d car -because there is no place for us ><
mooncake festival - game session
meeishy birthday
me with kerina and celine <3
bash party :)
bob,beng bit :)
hao,bit,beng
straits quay with my babes-joey and ling ming
me and my sis at s'pore festive hotel
penang deluxe trip with celine and kerina

No comments:

Post a Comment