Sunday, December 5, 2010

i am BACK :)


the jurassic park fountain

the legend- cleopatra

sis with the M&Ms

the hotel lobby

<3 kung fu panda

the night view

d poser ><''

madagascarXD

the pool view from my room :D

that is my chocolate !!!!

festive hotel :)



the tv got welcoming message :D cool right?

the "egypt"

the famileeeeeeeeee :))

with charlie chaplin

candylicious :DD
i want a candy tree in front of my hse XD

just come back from s'pore with my family :DD
it was just simple and sweet <3
d hotel services is very good, festive hotel are recommended to stay :D
the universal studio just simply cute and fun,
all the shows are performers are great and friendly.
the food is affordable and delicious

conclusion =
I have fun and have a great time in s'pore :D
also,

i shop till drop,shop till broke :P


p/s :
I am lazy :P so i just posted few photos,
other photo can be view in my facebook:)



No comments:

Post a Comment