Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I will get a better life

think again and again...
It also happen again and again..
in the end,

I have learned
"silence is golden"
yea,this statement is just so true !
but it only applied on CERTAIN situation only :)
sometimes, we need to speak out loud by not guessing

sometimes, we need to speak it out by not let any misunderstandings occur

sometimes, we no need to speak it out when d situation may get worsen

sometimes, silence = ppl are not care about it.They wont speak it out loud because it is not a big deal to them.

so
just so NOB = none of my business
whatever happened,happens
just throw it aside n let it go..
cuz
think/care too much on issue/person that your opposite not really care about it
it is just worthless~


It is just so Whaaaattever..
seriously SCREWed YOU =P

you get your new life i guess

I should,
save my time
save my tears
get up n let go :)

from now on,
I will fight to get my NEW targets :D

2 comments: