Saturday, August 21, 2010

BORING @__@


I keep telling myself that I don't miss you and that I don't love you,
hoping someday I'll believe it.

Technically i'm single, Emotionally I'm completely taken
cause in my mind i'll always be his even if he is not mine anymore

In my mind he isnt worth anything,
but in my heart he is worth everything

Loving you was my favorite mistake.

Should I smile because you're my friend, or cry because thats all we'll ever be?

A million words would not bring you back,I know because I've Tried.
Neither would a million tears,I know because I've Cried.

I'm sorry for crying over you,
because I said I wouldn't.

Forget d times you walked by,Forget d times you've made me cry
Forget d time you held my hand,Forget d sweet things if I can
I can no longer pretend,I have to remember Now that you're just a friend

How can you be friends with someone
If everytime you look at them it makes
You want them even more?

My heart was taken by you,
Broken by you and now
Is in pieces because of you

How do you heal a broken heart? I have no idea where to start

6 comments:

  1. hahaha start a new relationship then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like a song or wat?
    hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. fufu : yea :)

    min yung : i write myself geh..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. so talented de loh dis bit bit ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything happens for a reason. Your guy is somewhere out there. Keep Looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. shushiii, hahaha..thanks for your compliment :)

    jojo,yea..i will :D

    ReplyDelete