Wednesday, August 11, 2010

♥ ??


I wish my eyes could speak
what my hearts feels for you
because my lips can lie on what is true
My eyes couldn't because if I close them I could still see you.

I duno what to do already..
feels like i gain nothing.
i hate doing things that no pay back in the same way.
It just makes me feels torturing.
feels like we are focring ourselves to talk with each others but meaningless
it is just like a normal daily routine that we must do,
feels like it is just another drama or revenge
you may say I am SENSITIVE,
you may say my heart already not comfortable like last time
but Don't you feel the same?
you also not treating me like before ALREADY.
i cannot feel the warmness at this moment.

we
are kinda try to save everything but we save nothing still.

No comments:

Post a Comment