Sunday, July 11, 2010

sunday

cleaned & cleared
nothing about me anymore

thank you still
heartache still
tears drop still
everything is just an illusion
nothing is real but tears

no one to be blamed

no one to be cared
no one to be loved
only me n nothing left anymore

i wish i have a wishing cup,
put all my wishes inside and it will become true :)
somehow i wish i have a trash can,
to throw out all of the unhappiness inside and it will disappear

in real life
there is only myself help to get out of the thorns
i always wish handle everything in a bitchy way
i just couldn't
i thought i am fully recovered
i realize it is just a thought
i am not
i am a liar
i have surrender my soul :(

i am taking it back

i deserve the best
I am getting stronger
thanks for making me a fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment