Friday, April 30, 2010

Rainbow Hawaii BBQ

"Late post late post AGAIN =.="
"SORRRRRYYYY lurrrr,late 2 weeks only marr"..
my friend keep complain I late post this up =P

Rainbow Hawaii BBQ
what it this ??
the title is Eweird...=p
It was our class barbeque party's theme..
There have 7 color,with partner of yourself n must something beach wear's feel :D

food of the night :)
BBQ lorrr..


preparing choco banana..XD
which is wrapped the cut banana inside the foil paper n
a piece of cadbury chocolate placed inside :DD
group photo :) i love this picture..

POSE~~ Here pain,there pain..XD

POSER~~act cute worrrrr =p

my partner of the day which is my class rep :)
both of us color is blue...
we wear white tops with blue shorts ;)

formal group photo..
Everyone is with their partner..xD
poser's shoot :)

and a funny one :)


p/s : my class is rocks!!I have a great time with you guys :)

2 comments:

  1. wow... can i join you guys?? hahhahaha bbq... i just had one last 2 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea yea:)
    sure,fufu..you may join us.
    so,how is your bbq last 2 weeks? in germany?

    ReplyDelete