Saturday, April 3, 2010

;)



My bloggie is full of cobwebs now..
ugh....I think I have no seriously take care of my blog more than 3 months :S
I am lazy =p

that is why I am not keep updating
My routine of past 3 months = classes + assignments + outings..
This is the first semester of degree I had :D
I make great new friends in this semester and have great time with them..


This photo shows our CE lecturer,Mr.Lionel 's with his surprise birthday present *bling bling duster*..XD
from left : Mr Lionel,yennie in front,munyee on back,coco,aderline n lovely kerina :)our class muscular man andy's birthday celebration at Vegas with Miss Suzanne Tan :D
class gathering in steamboat dinner :D
-coco,me and Kerina-


Alice in the wonderland
watched this movie with yling n chuen leang :D
the movie is so-so...
but the time with them is soooooo great...
B n Dorota,when we hang out again ?

I fall a sick
too much outings?
nahhh..too much assignments.XDD
anyway,I am recovered :D
thanks,people


No comments:

Post a Comment