Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday :D

happy birthday to skulgrass and soon keat ;)


went to club9 to celebrate last week
birthday boys ;)
friends : wailoon,chinchee,joseph &his gf ,wai jean ,toi ,choo n me :D
it was a crazy night
n it is FUN =)
that is the only point for the celebration,luckilly the birthday boys like it~

the next day,C n I went for a cheap lunch..
I mean affordable n nice =)
We planned to do a lil shopping
after that
but.....
it end up sing k with skulgrass..XD
it is his bday,so he WIN.LOL
both of them sing till so "gik dong" =.=

does this photo calls up your childhood memories?
I do :)
I like to eat this when I was a kid ..XD
sushi full with wasabi for dinner :)

-end of my tiring but fun weekend-

2 comments:

  1. they sing k oso consider gik dong meh.. i sing k tat time building oso falling down lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. zzz...
    then next time you sing at opposite your hse enough la,with those cows..
    hahahaha..XDDD

    ReplyDelete