Friday, January 1, 2010

It must be a HAPPY 2010 =p

In this brand new year,
I waaaaant
be a better friend & daughter and also neeeeeeed a better lifestyle.
So,
My new year 2010 resolution sounds like this :

1. being healthier -drink more water and eat more healthy food to keep a good diet & nice body shape=)
-exercise,exercise and EXERCISE!!!!

2.study smart & work hard
I want to get better grades in studies.

3.play hard & safe..XD spend holidays,play,party wisely & of coz HAVE FUN!!

4.control my bad temper =/
I am not a pessimist, neither an optimistic person.
My emotions sways very easily from happy to sad.
But I also bounce back very easily.
I am very complicated.
So,I need to take control of my EQ properly..

LOL


5.L.O.V.E

I read most of the people's new year resolution,
there always had a l.o.v.e section

So do I ..xD
I think this is all about faith..
ahahaa..
so when the timing & person is correct,there is L.O.V.E
.


n
n
what in my mind now I dun think that is resolution..=p
It shud be 2010 shopping list.haaa
So,
That is for now everyone =)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

Wishing you guys & ME
all the best throughout the brand new year.
and
achieve whatever ours heart's desire =)

No comments:

Post a Comment