Thursday, December 17, 2009

Exam is over...HOLIDAYs on d hse xD

Final exam over..
hope that I can pass =)

Holidays start =D
but there is no any plan yet..

Christmas is near..
but I still have no plan T_T
I guess there is no Christmas present for this year..*sobs*

Me wanna shopping...

there is lists of item that I want to buy..
awwww...but lack of money ><
somebody sponsor pleaseeeeeee...
**suddenly want my mum read ma' blog**


Me wanna party...
wanna budweiser,vodka lime,tequila shots,etc..
but no party kaki here...aikz

Me wanna learn back my violin..
not learn,is practice more n more in this semester break..
violin ROCKS,it is not always classical for me..XDD

Me miss BEACHES...
wanna jet ski,skuba diving,snorkelling...
too bad now is not d season..
any1 want go with me???
I am always available..=P
I want to go phuket!bali!
perhentian also ok larr...redang,langkawi,even pangkor also not bad..
LOL..just anyone want join??

No comments:

Post a Comment