Saturday, November 7, 2009

R.A.N.D.O.M.S.N.E.S.S

Saw this picture from other's blog.
Personally like it very much..XDD
There is one more month to december.
That mean shopping time..XD
Need to save some money for this ..ACCESSORIES, ;)

Jeans,shades,purse


Shoesss..That is d thing that I always not enough no matter is heels,flats,sneakers,wedges.. =_=

Btw,
I'll like to mentioned that

I Had a great friday night..
Luckilly I followed my classmate go out..

@ sincero,Ipoh.
current classmates...
They are super high..LOL
We had tried different kind of alcohol..*cool*
After that I have not much to mention coz I switch to barroom after 2 hours =p

sincero
I called out sn yesterday.
Then after sincero,both of us switch to barroom =P
Halloween Night in barroom was not bad thou..
Only thing is there is Just too crowded.

p/s : thank you everyone =)

4 comments: