Monday, September 21, 2009

After exam =D

After exam,
go back hostel pack all the things to balik kampung =D
not really care about d last paper that I am not so confident what I had answered =(

o o o ..balik kampung o o o ..balik kampung XDD

before that,
Going Ipoh with parents and spend there a night..
You know what I do after exam..
*evil laughed*

morning:
finished last paper


afternoon :

go ipoh - shopping (i bought a lot AGAIN=.=)- visit dad's malay's friends hse - MAKAN.. XD

night :
dinner with family


midnight :
hanging out with ipoh friends - choo, toitoi and others =)

we had no place to head in around 1am , so we go MCD .

SHOPPING! EAT!!SLEEP!!!
wth,like a pig...=.=

French fries and drinks we had
do not know why I just simply like this 2 shot XDD

p/s :
Just back in hometown for few hours,again this is a short update =)
gathering and party is for whole week
so, catch up when I am free to write ^^
FUN is all around,my bestie Joey is back...
Lets partayy..XDD

next post will be about my holidays =)

--------------- quote of the day ^^ -----------------

1 comment: