Saturday, July 4, 2009

4 July 09 a sunny saturday

I got a new mouse...
meei shy help me bought it when she is at low yat plaza few days ago..^^
she pick a purple dragonball mouse to me...

i like it very much bcuz it's shape so round,n it seems fat..xD

so i consider it is very *cute*
in the photo above shows
my new 8gb pendrive,my new mouse,& 2 pairs earings gifted by my sista..
*love it veryyyyy much*
especially d heels earings!!damn cute la..xD

first friday night in July09
yesterday,after i finish my assignment discussion around 10.30pm..
meei shy complained she was hungry so,
she suggested we go yum cha together with sophia..

but then she wanted to eat porridge that mamak stall didnt have..
so we decided to go MCD for porridge =.=
hahaaaa..

on d way to 1 of my fav fast food restaurant..MCD!!!
no photos inside McD,cuz every1 is busy with foods..xD
every1 starved..LOL

after McD,she was not satisfied n full yet...
so,we drive to ipoh town to eat "lok lok"
LOL..
a new experience to me^^

I didnt go eat ''lok lok'' at roadside in the middle of the night before....(I am a good gal)
muahahhaa,after some fishball,sotong,vege n etc..

night still young though,
sophia suggest to go 4 a movie b4 back kampar actually,
but they have 8am lecture in d next day,
so we drove back to kampar at around nearly 2am;
after home n a warm bath..
I slp like a pig until today morning-.-



p/s:
is that very weird that i didnt go ''lok lok'' b4 ar??
I only tried it whn i was young in a restaurant,not stand by roadside 1..
n help hsemate go pasar mlm tapau b4..
ytd,I was like how ar? like this 1 ?
lol..
so sampat!!!HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment